PATH Job Vacancies for Finance Assistant, PAMO Position & How to Apply.
The PATH Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
PATH Recruitment 2019
The PATH Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that PATH recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PATH Job Positions 2019
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
The PAMO project is a United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded project that aims to control and prevent malaria morbidity and mortality and thereby minimize the social effects and economic losses and also to contribute to the reduction of under-five all causes mortality rate, as a result of reduced malaria mortality. PAMO works with the National Malaria Elimination Centre (NMEC) to strengthen implementation of malaria control and elimination efforts. The project works at provincial, district, and community levels to 1) Support proven malaria interventions in alignment with the National Malaria Elimination Strategic Plan; 2) Strengthen management capacity of provincial and personnel to provide oversight/supervision of malaria interventions and; 3) Strengthen the Health Management Information System at the provincial and district levels to improve data reporting, analysis, and use for decision-making.
PATH seeks a Finance Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Director Finance and Operations under the Program for the Advancement of Malaria Outcomes (PAMO) in Zambia.
- Work with the Program Staff to organize workshops and trainings.
- Help to process program advances for project activities.
- Help the finance director to review Requests for Authority to Travel for project staff and workshop and training advances.
- Ensure that all financial activities are conducted with the approval of appropriate PAMO designees for expense approval and technical oversight.
- Prepare financial transaction documentation ensuring it is complete, accurate, and complies with applicable polices and internal procedures
- Administer funds and maintain all documentation for assigned field activities including managing cash disbursements to meetings, workshops, and field work exercise participants.
- Ensure payments to vendors are paid on time.
- Process transactions in the finance system on time and ensure that transactions are successfully approved in the workflow.
- Maintain inventory of all procured equipment and share information with the Finance Director
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, ACCA II, CIMA II, ZICA or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of experience working for an international NGO.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated strong finance and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to appropriately prioritize competing tasks.
- Effective time management and able to work under time pressure.
- Ability to work with diverse vendors and stakeholders.
- Proficiency with any accounting system.
- Capacity to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members.
- Proficient in working with MS office computer programs.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply For PATH Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PATH Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.