Rhodes Park School Job Vacancies for School Secretary Position & How to Apply.
The Rhodes Park School Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Rhodes Park School Recruitment 2019
The Rhodes Park School Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Rhodes Park School recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rhodes Park School Job Positions 2019
Rhodes Park School is a leading private educational institution in Zambia and has been serving Lusaka Parents since the 1960s. We offer kindergarten to high school (K-12) classes that follow local and international syllabi. As an equal opportunity employer, Rhodes Park School requires the services of a suitably qualified, well-motivated and results driven candidate to be appointed in the position below:
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
- A Grade 12 certificate with at least 5 Credits including English.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies obtained from a reputable institution or related qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to screen visitors.
- Must have strong writing, typing and computer skills to carry out the high-level responsibilities of the job.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors to the School and providing directions around the school as needed to ensure good customer service.
- Answering the telephone and addressing caller questions and concerns to ensure good customer service.
- Screening people who visit the School before allowing them access to various offices.
- Providing information to parents and prospect parents on the school services.
- Managing and updating the school calendar.
- Managing the Head Teacher’s diary.
- Attending office meetings and taking minutes.
- Administering First Aid to Leaners.
- Using computer database and none computer database filing system to update records as necessary.
- Coordinating PTA activities.
How to Apply For Rhodes Park School Job Vacancies
Applications together with Vacancy Details should be forwarded to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at e-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
Closing Date: Monday, 16th September, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rhodes Park School Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.