Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Job Vacancies for Chief Operations Officer Position & How to Apply.
The Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Recruitment 2019
The Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Job Positions 2019
We’re in the business of planning for tomorrow. The never-ending pursuit of meticulously crafting our clients’ futures. We do this by truly appreciating the value of money and turning the materials we’re given into something more. It’s our trade and it is something we are passionate about. It’s what makes us Wealthsmiths™. If you would like to become a Wealthsmith™, Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited seeks to recruit qualified and experience professionals in the vacancy.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operations Officer will articulate the corporate vision and mission of the company so as to create a conducive climate for performance excellence in order to achieve company objectives and to provide leadership to department managers in managing day to day operations of Sanlam Life Zambia and oversee the implementation and execution of approved corporate policies and strategic business plans.
- Monitor and evaluate the operations of Underwriting, Claims, Corporate Liaison,Premium Administration, Information Technology, MIS, and of the company to ensure prudence in utilisation of human, financial and other resources.
- Lead the deployment and integration of strategic execution priorities and projects, including product development, systems development, and distribution channels.
- Liaise with regulators, government agencies, and other stakeholders to ensure that the company operates in a conducive environment and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Establish an appropriate Risk, Governance and Compliance framework and ensure a stable risk and control environment in the business and that operations perform within the company’s risk appetite.
- Formulate and implement Strategic Business Plans (including short, medium and
long term plans) and monitor performance against approved targets and objectives through close supervision.
- Plan, design, test and implement new system changes through regular interactions with the IT Department in order to increase quality and productivity.
- Ensure that the Business continuity Tool is updated regularly and signed o annually and ensure that the BCM Plan for the company is tested as required and corrective actions executed.
- Manage all Individual Life Policy Capturing, Administration, Premium Management and Claims Management Departments.
- Critically assess all processes for improvement opportunities, develop re-engineered solutions and develop seamless, high efficiency process outputs for all Operations processes in the Company.
- Ensure customers are served in accordance with Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited SLA’s.
- Benchmark operational eciencies against industry standards in order to exceed customers experience and create new processes in order to achieve excellence.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in a relevant field such as Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, or Finance.
- A Professional Qualification or Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance and/or Actuarial Studies.
- More than 5 years senior management experience in life insurance operations and/or actuarial aspects in life insurance.
- Good and proven business acumen and strong track record in shaping the strategic direction of a life insurance or financial services operation.
- Good understanding and use of finance modelling.
- Ability to contribute to business decision-making at a strategic level.
- Asset-liability management in life insurance context.
- Good understanding of product development and pricing.
- Good understanding of systems development and administration.
- Project management experience.
How to Apply For Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Job Vacancies
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Chief Executive Officer, Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited, Zenera House, Corner Lagos and Lubuto, Roads P.O. Box 31991, Lusaka, Zambia not later than Friday, 6th September 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.