Shalom School Job Vacancies for School Manager Position & How to Apply.
The Shalom School Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Shalom School Recruitment 2019
The Shalom School Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Shalom School recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Shalom School Job Positions 2019
Shalom Trust School of Lusaka West Apollo Area and established private school is looking for a school manager to manage and run its school in the stated area. The person must have the following qualifications;
- Must have a degree or diploma certificate from a recognized university or college
- Must have 5 years and above experience
- Must be mature preferably 40 years and above
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Must have a practicing teaching certificate
- Must be ready to supervise staff of about 15 people
Accommodation will be provided to the right candidate.
How to Apply For Shalom School Job Vacancies
Please if you feel you have the above experience send in your application letter to[email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Shalom School Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.