Stores Controller Job Vacancies How to Apply.
The Stores Controller Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Stores Controller Recruitment 2019
The Stores Controller Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Stores Controller recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Stores Controller Job Positions 2019
SCAW Limited seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the position of Stores Controller (Warehouse)
STORES CONTROLLER (1)
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Overall job purposes: To manage the inventory section and ensure the proper storage, handling, issues, materials accounting and stock takes in compliance with defined systems, processes and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ensures optimum stocks of materials are maintained in order to sustain company operations through constant monitoring of the inventory stock levels so that stock outs are minimized.
- Ensures that all items are received (grv), binned and issued in accordance with laid down procedures by checking and signing all receipts documents before submitting to accounts for payments.
- Alerts and gives daily reports to the end users on critical stock items through production/management meetings.
- Liaises with user departments and appropriately escalates queries related to customers satisfaction to ensure that prompt action is taken to resolve and potential problems.
- Manages an economical stock holding value while meeting operational requirements by determining, monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Coordinates stocktaking activities in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer or his/her nominee in order to ascertain the accuracy of inventory and ensure investigations and reconciliations of discrepancies.
- Identifies obsolete and redundant stocks for writing off from inventory as a way of cleaning up all un-necessary stocks that form part of the stock holding value.
- Ensures security of stocks and good store keeping through limited entrance to store houses and maintains clean and orderly store houses in order to have a health working environment and limit pilferage.
- To develop and assess subordinately annually.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Diploma/Degree in Purchasing and Supply or its equivalent
- A member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply with a valid practicing License.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in stores preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Engineering background is an added advantage
- Analytical skills
- Conversant with AX systems, Microsoft excel and word
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical skills.
- Investigative skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan in advance
- Must be a good team player
How to Apply For Stores Controller Job Vacancies
Applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Saturday, 14th September, 2019
Corporate Services Department
P.O Box 20418,
Or Email to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Stores Controller Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.