Tyre-King Enterprises Limited Job Vacancies for Sales & Marketing Manager Position & How to Apply.
The Tyre-King Enterprises Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Tyre-King Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2019
The Tyre-King Enterprises Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Tyre-King Enterprises Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tyre-King Enterprises Limited Job Positions 2019
Tyre-King is continuing to grow and expand its footprint in Zambia and is seeking to recruit the services of qualified professionals to fill the position listed below. Tyre-King is one of the leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailers in Zambia and currently operating in fifteen (15) Tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. The successful candidate will join our Head office and Branch Management teams.
POSITION: SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Purpose of Job:
The suitable candidate should be able to demonstrate applied marketing and business strategies that resulted in sales growth, improved customer satisfaction and retention levels. He/she should have a proven track record of growing nation level market share through effective management of sales operations in a network of branches, developing and executing new business acquisition strategies, improving brand reputation, marketing, managing sales teams’ performance, coaching and mentoring them to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Develop Sales and Marketing goals/objectives for Tyre King in the short, medium and long term based on the Vision/Mission and strategic objectives of the company.
- Achieve or exceed the agreed company sales targets (units, value, profitability )
- Set new business prospecting targets and ensure that all sales staff are actively prospecting.
- Plan sales approaches and pitches. Interact with customers and work with branches to develop proposals that speak to customer needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Ensuring customer complaints are resolved timely & feedback provided to customers
- Analyze and improve the revenue & profitability of workshop services, protect workshop revenue
- Monitor and measure brand equity /strength and reinforce brand promise at each point of customer contact
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales return on investment (ROI) and key performance metrics (KPIs)
- Identify and arrange to carry out the training needs of the sales teams
- Take the lead in carrying out performance appraisals for direct reports in a timely manner.
Key Qualifications and skills:
- The suitable candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or Engineering or an equivalent field with minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial position looking after a network of at least 3 branches/sales outlets
- Must be members of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Must have a valid driving license.
- A strong background in Tyre sales, Tyre fitment services or automobile industry would be an added advantage.
- Must have strong leadership skills, good communication including writing skills, good computers skills.
How to Apply For Tyre-King Enterprises Limited Job Vacancies
Please send your detailed CV and cover letter with traceable references to the Head HR, P.O. Box 34705, Lusaka or by email [email protected]. Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Closing date: 23rd August 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tyre-King Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.