Job Vacancy Opened at St. Ignatius College for Application | How to Apply.
The St. Ignatius College Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
St. Ignatius College Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The St. Ignatius College recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The St. Ignatius College jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of St. Ignatius College Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
St Ignatius College is a private non-profit Catholic Jesuit School located in Ibex Hill Lusaka and wholly owned by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). Established in 1979 by the Leopards Hill Trust, the college is one of the oldest private schools in Zambia. One of the great strengths of St Ignatius College is the commitment on not only academic excellence but also on the curricular leadership and community service. The aim of Jesuit Education is to provide academic excellence and quality education of the whole person in the Jesuit tradition. Further, the Jesuits desire a school that is centred on moulding tomorrow’s leaders to work for others in pursuit of a just and humane world.
The College is Seeking to recruit a dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and qualified teacher in the role of Science Teacher (Physics/ Chemistry).
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated science programs for leaners and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- Implementing excellent teaching practice as described by the college policy.
- Differentiating learning and assessment to meet the needs of individual learners.
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
- To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and college policies.
- To consider the differing ability lessons of learners and differentiate work accordingly
- To encourage all learners to be actively engaged in their own learning and rewarding their progress against targets.
- To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- To ensure the maintenance of accurate and up to date information on learner performance.
- To ensure effective communication and consultation with parents and careers of learners.
- To help develop science resources for the College.
- Submit requirements such as text books and other equipment through the Department Head.
- Attend team meetings and professional development as necessary.
- Able to address and treat learners with respect and dignity.
- To keep up to date with safety of the department through regular check-up of science equipment’s.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate OR It’s equivalent.
- Minimum of a Degree in Education
- Must hold a valid teacher practising license
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a reputable learning institution
- The applicant should also have an interest in learner’s affairs holistically
- Cambridge experience is an added advantage.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITION
- Honest and reliable with moral strength
- Innovative and proactive
- High degree of attention to detail
- High degree of integrity
- Be very honest.
- Be a confident communicator with shrewd decision-making skills.
- Be able to manage a demanding and progressive workload.
- A result/ performance-oriented person.
- Tact and diplomacy required in solving problems
- Confidentiality and Integrity
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ICT Skills
- Report writing and oral presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to the undersigned enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae with names of three (03) traceable referees including their contact phone numbers not later than 21st January, 2022.
The Human Resource Officer
St. Ignatius College
P.O. Box 34114
Deadline for applications: January 21, 2022
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the St. Ignatius College Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!