VITALITE Zambia Jobs Vacancies For Assistant Regional Coordinator & How to Apply.
VITALITE Zambia Recruitment 2019 | Details of VITALITE Zambia Jobs Vacancies 2019 application, available positions, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application form guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates.
VITALITE Zambia Recruitment 2019
The VITALITE Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
The 2019 VITALITE Zambia Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that VITALITE Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About VITALITE Zambia
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia Job Positions 2019
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Assistant Regional Coordinator in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
- The Assistant Regional Coordinator, will be responsible for facilitating, monitoring and increasing sales and service within a specified area around the Sales & Service Centre (SSC) through the various sales channels: Sales & Service Assistant (SSA) and local agents/ distributors. The Assistant Regional Coordinator will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform delivery of organisational sales & registration goals at local level;
- Perform successful implementation of and adherence to VZ sales practices and product knowledge guide at local level;
- Lead and provide guidance to the team of the Sales & Service Representative / Assistant in their sales area & spear head registration efforts and ensure that they are attending to customers at the highest standards;
- Oversea VZ Sales & Service hubs so that they are adequately stocked with Product, Marketing materials and anything else necessary for the effective sales and registration of products and servicing of agents;
- At least three (3) years commercial/ sales/ marketing experience
- At least one (1) years of supervisory experience
- Strong sales track record and able to multi-task.
- Driving license (Manual).
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Comfortable in an independent role.
- Good knowledge of the area.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent user of Microsoft and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words with the following topic: “What skills would you require in order to sell VITALITE products, service VITALITE agents and manage VITALITE staff? “
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to Apply For VITALITE Zambia Job Vacancies
Either through E-mail: email@example.com (Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject).
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Closing Date: Tuesday 13th August 2019.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VITALITE Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.