VITALITE Zambia Job Vacancies for Sales and Service Representative Position & How to Apply.
The VITALITE Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
VITALITE Zambia Recruitment 2019
The VITALITE Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that VITALITE Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of VITALITE Zambia Job Positions 2019
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Sales & Service Representative in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The Sales & Service Representative, will be responsible for marketing company products and services, servicing customers and providing good customer service to all customers.
The Sales & Service Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform sales and registration efforts and ensure that customers are attended to at the highest standard.
- Perform assistance of monthly sales report generation and adhere to sales reporting calendar.
- Perform successful implementation of Agent Network Expansion Plan in SSC.
- Perform assistance with reporting any disciplinary action regarding local agents and distributors.
- Perform assistance with monthly local recollections report.
- Maintain team calendars.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in commercial/ sales/ marketing.
- Strong sales track record.
- Good understanding of Accounting.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Must have a class A (motorbike) licence.
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Should be able to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a great attitude.
- Must be a team player.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words with the following topic: “You have been assigned to recruit, train and service ten (10) VITALITE Agents. How would you go about doing this?
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to Apply For VITALITE Zambia Job Vacancies
Either through E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject) or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center in Chama.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 27th August, 2019.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VITALITE Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.