World Vision Job Vacancies for Development Facilitator – ZREAD Position & How to Apply.
The World Vision Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
World Vision Recruitment 2019
The World Vision Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that World Vision recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of World Vision Job Positions 2019
To facilitate community engagement, community changes, build and maintain local partnerships, build community and partner organisation capacity, and strengthen community-led initiatives/innovations to improve and sustain well-being of children and families. To implement, monitor and report technical program interventions at Area Program level for improved child well- being.
Program Development and Implementation
- Facilitate the planning and implementation of technical programme activities using recommended models, techniques, standards and tools to achieve output targets within scope, time, and budget
- Communicate World Vision’s identity, mission, vision, values, policies and our approaches to facilitate development processes to realize well-being of the children in the communities
- Facilitate the interpretation and distribution of context appropriate technical program Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials for effective implementation.
- Work with other technical program staff at Area Programme to implement technical programs activities for improved integrated implementation for impact and scale
- Raise awareness and facilitate critical analysis of community issues and opportunities in the technical programme area for improved implementation
- Work closely with the community and district partners such as the church to mobilize community for local partnership and ownership, participation in implementation of activities to achieve sustainability of technical programme interventions
- Participate in the district development plans of line ministries to ensure WVZL technical programmes are mainstreamed and aligned
Local Partnering and Networking
- Collaborate with local level stakeholders involved in the technical program for effective programme implementation and sustainability.
- Represent World Vision Zambia Limited (WVZL) in various key meetings at district level including District Development Coordinating Committee (Education Sub Committee) for alignment of national and local priorities.
- Facilitate and support local level technical program related advocacy for better service provision/delivery
- Facilitate building capacity of Community Development Worker’s (CDW) and Volunteers on the Technical Programmes for effective roll out and activity implementation
- Facilitate training for community partners and other relevant stakeholders to ensure technical programme activities are effectively implemented
Programme Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
- In collaboration with DME specialist, build capacity for CDW’s and volunteers in data collection, interpretation and utilisation
- Collect monitoring data with community workers and volunteers in a collaborative and systematic way
- Facilitate joint technical monitoring and reporting of the project for effective implementation and quality control.
- Write and timely submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports for improved technical programme decision making.
- Participate in the review of technical program interventions for improved quality of programming
- Work with technical program DME to input data databases and develop information management systems.
- Participate in documenting and sharing programme lessons and promising practices with partners and stakeholders.
Qualifications/Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Education with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Degree in the relevant field or its equivalent is an added advantage with minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage,
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and report writing essential
- Must have excellent project management, community engagement, mobilisation, facilitating and donor engagement skills
- Communications, interpersonal, analytical, conflict management, negotiation, and networking skills are highly desired
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, and must be a mature Christian.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts.
- Must be a committed Christian and inspire other, able to stand above denominational diversities and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based 20% : field 80%
- Travel: international as required.
How to Apply For World Vision Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Vision Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.