Yalelo Limited Job Vacancies for Skills Development Trainers Position & How to Apply.
The Yalelo Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Yalelo Limited Recruitment 2019
The Yalelo Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Yalelo Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Yalelo Limited Job Positions 2019
Yalelo is seeking experienced educators with strong knowledge, people skills to work as Skills Development Trainers as part of our Learning and development team at our production site on the shores of Lake Kariba.
This role is primarily based in Siavonga with occasional travel as and when required. The best suited individual must have a passion for people and be able to cater to the various training needs of our workforce. Most work will focus on competency development, planned job observations and organizing training programs that will boost workplace performance in alliance with our company’s core values. Your duties will include performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials for managing all phases of training interventions.
The Right Fit Candidate will:
- Map out training plans, designing, developing and facilitating training programs (outsourced or in- house).
- Prepare training facilities and deliver training programs.
- Use appropriate training methods or activities (simulations, mentoring, on the job training)
- Evaluate and assess training.
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques.
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects OKRs.
- Maintain an updated curriculum database and training records for respective region.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Deliver feedback to managers and supervisors.
- Compile and manage training administration, schedules and training reports.
- Develop, recommend, manage & maintain training quality standards
- Must be geographically mobile with valid driver’s license
- Have some experience working with local communities and taken part in community development initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of language and cultural differences
- 2 years+ work experience, inclusive of time spent wholly or considerably within the private sector
- Good command of English and other local languages (Tonga will be a plus)
- Strong leadership skills
- Dedicated team player who takes initiative, is detail oriented, organized and has proven ability to follow up tasks through to quality completion
- Quick thinking and able to self-manage.
- Comfortable working with internal and external parties
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (including MS PowerPoint)
- Self-starter who is able to meet tight deadlines
- Organizational skills and a positive attitude are also required
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
How to Apply For Yalelo Limited Job Vacancies
To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Skills Development Trainers
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yalelo Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.