Job Vacancy Application at Carlcare Service Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Carlcare Service Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Carlcare Service Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Carlcare Service Limited recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Carlcare Service Limited Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Carlcare Service Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Zambia in 2016 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in Country. Currently, Carlcare is providing full-service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Phone Tester Engineer Specilist who is a punctual candidate with good time management skills to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Conduct All Functional Test as indicated in the test case
- Must have expertise in radio access technologies such as GSM, UMTS/WCDMA and LTE.
- Must have good experience in testing GSM, UMTS/WCDMA and LTE signaling protocol of Mobile handsets.
- Possess Experience in Testing Wireless devices for field testing as per established in test plans: Voice Quality, Call Performance, Data Performance, Battery Performance, and Video Performance and many other.
- Troubleshoot device-related and tool issues on-site as required.
- Monitor the real-time performance of Device Testing, ensuring data collected is accurate and the test runs smoothly.
- Good Communication Skills – both Written and Oral.
- Review test results for accuracy and quality.
- Submit Bug report if it has been identified and communicate smoothly with Engineer responsible.
- Must be a Team Player and able to work with Minimum Supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensuring all Test reports are Accurate and of good quality.
- Collect logs using diagnostic tools Provided by the Organization and submit to appropriate system and engineer when required.
- Must be able to follow complex test procedures in various formats.
- Experience with wireless device field testing and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of GSM, UMTS/WCDMA, CDMA, and LTE.
- Experience with different mobile operating systems such as Android and IOS
- Proficient in Mobile Device Software and Hardware.
- Computer Literate is a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Packages.
How to Apply
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact detail on the following email address provided below; [email protected]. not later than 25th August 2023. Hand-delivered applications will not be received at this point.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Carlcare Service Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!