AAR Japan Job Vacancies for General Worker Position & How to Apply.
The AAR Japan Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
AAR Japan Recruitment 2019
The AAR Japan Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that AAR Japan recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AAR Japan Job Positions 2019
AAR Japan is an international NGO that reaches out to the most vulnerable populations around the globe, guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality.
Founded in 1979, we have been working towards achieving a world where all people, as unique and diverse human beings, can coexist with human dignity and in harmony.
In the 20 years since the opening of our office in Meheba Refugee Settlement in today’s Kalumbila District, AAR Japan supported refugees, mainly from Angola, in various areas such as health, education and agriculture until the majority of them repatriated in 2004.
In 2017 we relaunched Meheba operation to provide assistance to former Angolan refugees and Zambian households in the designated Local Integration area. After 2 years of supporting the former refugees and Zambian residents to build integrated communities through 1) forming self-help groups among residents regardless of their status and 2) empowering the groups to work together in water and sanitation management, we plan to further extend our support in the area of livelihood/ agriculture) from 2019.
We aim to strengthen the ability of the residents to implement livelihood activities by providing/distributing necessary equipment and assisting them to conduct collaborative livelihood activities such as joint transport of produce to markets or information sharing session among group members.
- Cleaning of office and related facilities, washing of clothes, preparing meals, fetching water
- Assist preparing meals for workshops
- Assist office administrative tasks upon request (Photocopying of documents etc)
- Able to work in a flexible manner in performing assigned duties
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to commute every day(Mon- Fri) to the office in Block D in Meheba refugee settlement
- Experience in working for other organization/ office will be an added advantage
Interested Candidate must submit the following by 30th August 2019:
- Application letter
- Two (2) recommendation letters with referees’ contact details
- CV with applicant’s contact details
- Photocopy of ID (either of National Registration Card,
- Passport or Alien Card)
- Educational/Professional certificates
- Other relevant certificates
How to Apply For AAR Japan Job Vacancies
Candidate may submit hard copy to the following;
AAR Japan office at Former MSF Compound, Road 36, Block D, Meheba Refugee Settlement
Or send soft copy to [email protected].
Any application after the due date or incomplete applications shall not be considered. Application with any single document lacking shall be STRICTLY EXCLUDED from further selection process.
Please note that only successful candidate will be contacted. The interview shall take place either in Meheba refugee settlement or Solwezi and AAR Japan shall not cover any cost related to the interview such as transportation, accommodation or per diem
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AAR Japan Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.