Abt Associates Job Vacancies for Technical Specialist / Public Financial Management Specialist (Muchinga) Position & How to Apply.
The Abt Associates Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Abt Associates Recruitment 2019
The Abt Associates Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Abt Associates recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Abt Associates Job Positions 2019
Abt Associates, a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development, seeks qualified candidates for the anticipated USAID Zambia Family Health and Nutrition program to improve the capacity of the public health system to sustainably deliver quality reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition services (RMNCAH&N) across four provinces of Zambia.
Public Financial Management Specialist – 4 positions; one position in each of the following Provinces: Muchinga, Luapula, Southern and Eastern. This position will be based in Muchinga Province.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Public Financial Management specialist will support MOH in provinces and districts to strengthen the public financial management institutions, policies and processes that govern the use of public funds. He/she will work with sub-national MOH technical counterparts to strengthen provincial and district capacity for budget allocation, timely budget execution, and improved compliance with GRZ financial management and procurement systems. The position will provide technical assistance and mentoring to provincial, district and facility management and accounting personnel to reinforce the implementation of Government of Zambia public financial management systems and the NAV Dynamics accounting software.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent; Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance will be an added advantage
- At least six years of experience with public financial management systems, ten years of experience preferred
- Experience with USAID or other donor-funded programs is highly desirable
- Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Excellent computer, communications, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to write technical papers and reports
- (6+) years of experience and a master degree OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
How to Apply For Abt Associates Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Abt Associates Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.