Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Job Vacancies for Driver Crane Truck Position & How to Apply.
The Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Recruitment 2019
The Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Job Positions 2019
Afrizam is a company domiciled and registered in Zambia. Afrizam core business is the manufacture and distribution of high voltage electrical equipment, namely power transformers and switch cabinets, outdoor box-type substations, intelligent power equipment.
The resourcing process is transparent, selection of staff is made on a competitive basis with an emphasis in gender balance. Therefore, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The company is seeking highly motivated, result oriented, well qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies:
Job Title: Driver (2)
Job Location: Lusaka
Contract Type: Fixed term
Reporting to: Administration Officer
The job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Transportation of persons, products, equipment and other items to the prescribed locations, within set deadlines as will be directed by management.
- Carry out motor vehicle inspection tests before and after each trip.
- Loading and unloading of products from motor vehicles.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of company motor vehicles and other assets entrusted under your care.
- Adherence to traffic rules and regulations at all times.
- Operation of crane during loading and offloading of products.
- Ensure that vehicles are clean at all times.
- Must have knowledge of first aid basic methods.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by Management.
- Grade Twelve School Certificate or equivalent.
- PSV valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post qualifying work experience as a Driver in a busy organisation.
- Operation of 4 Ton Crane Truck a must requirement.
- Diploma/ Craft certificate in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
Other Skills and Attributes:
- High levels of integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Computer skills- word, excel
- Basic knowledge of Chinese language will be added advantage
- Experience in defensive driving desirable.
How to Apply For Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Job Vacancies
Only candidates who meet the above roles specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs, copies of their professional / academic qualifications to:
The Finance and Administration Manager
Afrizam Electrical Equipment Limited
14. Nalubuto Road
Closing date is 18th August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Afrizam Electrical Equipment LTD Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.