Here is the complete list of courses offered at Copperbelt University for all programmes and admission requirements for 2023/2024 academic year.
Copperbelt University courses offered 2023, intakes form, student portal, SIS, cut off points, grading system, admission form, admission requirements, contact, website, address, school fees structure, admission list 2023/2024.
We have gathered the full list of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Degree, Distance Education, Maters and International students courses offered in Copperbelt University and requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this Institution.
Courses Offered At Copperbelt University
We have grouped all programmes under the Copperbelt University has slated below. This will make it easy for you to find your ideal programme.
School of the Built Environment
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Construction Economics and Management (CEM)
- Department of Real Estate Studies
- Department of Urban & Regional Planning.
School of Business
- Department of Economics
- Department of Supply Chain Management
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
Dag Hammarskjöld Institute for Peace and Conflict Studies
School of Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering & Construction
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
School of Graduate Studies
School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department Of Computer Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics and science Education
- Department of Mathematics