Job Vacancy Opened at AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia
Our client is urgently looking for Head of Irrigation to demonstrate a great wealth of knowledge and experience in conceptualizing and designing irrigation solutions as well as advanced pivot irrigation mechanization technics, systems, and processes.
The successful incumbent role will also encompass the achievement of the Company’s revenue target projections by focusing on the management of existing clients, development of new opportunities, furthering strategic markets, and developing strong and rewarding internal and external customer relationships.
About the Client:
The Company has been operating for over 50 years providing integrated solutions in the fields of Agriculture and Technology & Innovation. The Company’s AGRICULTURAL DIVISION is working to introduce new methods of growing traditional crops, introducing the very best, high-quality agricultural products and services, yet remaining sensitive to the needs of rural farmers.
Based on the unique requirements of the Zambian farmer, the Company offers comprehensive solutions enabling agriculture to expand and develop and will help achieve a number of the Millennium Development Goals. They supply everything that is required for growing crops along with expert advice on cultivation and post-harvest solutions.
- Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design, install, test, and maintain new advanced mechanized irrigation systems, backflow devices and controllers and provide functional and technical direction with regards to irrigation systems design, installation and maintenance.
- Work with clients, marketing, and product managers to define product roadmap and product enhancements
- Maintain strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Actively manage projects through the design cycle and close volume production to drive revenue growth.
- Coordinate with clients to schedule repairs or maintenance work on irrigation equipment
- Conduct research to determine the best methods of irrigation to use in specific geographic regions
- Recommend and assist in prioritization of upgrades and replacement of irrigation systems and equipment.
- Document and maintain appropriate logs, records, and inventory of systems.
- Analyse traffic patterns, soil drainage and conservation problems, water supply and flow, and other environmental conditions to diagnose solutions and assess project’s potential impact.
- Oversee all irrigation department operational activities including departmental stock audits, sales forecasts and managing irrigation projects during installation and supervising all irrigation staff.
- Auditing irrigation system installations.
- Advise management on all activities related to irrigation and agriculture in the country.
- Conduct market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture Engineering/Civil engineering
- At least 12 years management experience in irrigation, 5 years should be at senior management level.
- Solid understanding of advanced irrigation systems and processes.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients to explain irrigation system designs and irrigation system maintenance.
- Thorough Knowledge of irrigation design software
- Confident, assertive with excellent organizational abilities
- Leadership capabilities to ensure a cohesive team; good communication skills to be able to interact with team, stakeholders, and management.
- Proactive, with good planning skills and the ability to think ahead.
- Should be open to work in rural areas as it is the work related to the rural development.
Method of Application
If interested in this job , please forward your CV to
Closing Date : 15th July, 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AMSCO Advisory Services Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!