Job Vacancy Opened at ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
ASA Microfinance Zambia Limited is a non-deposit taking microfinance institution limited by shares incorporated on 22nd August 2014. The company aims at empowering the poor Zambians for the improvement of their socio-economic condition and poverty reduction by the sustainable microfinance program.
ASA Microfinance Zambia Limited is a subsidiary of ASA international group plc and is listed (premier) on the London Stock Exchange. With over 3000 branches in Asia and Africa combined, ASA International has keen interest in opening several more branches in Zambia.
To support the growth we are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and energetic resource to fill the position of Company Secretary.
The Company Secretary would be responsible of guiding the Board and Directors on the day-to-day management of the organization, including compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
The company secretary shall provide the board as a whole and directors individually with detailed guidance on how they shall discharge their responsibilities. He/she shall be responsible for facilitating the induction and continuing training of directors, and for assisting the chairperson of the board and the chief executive officer in developing the annual board plan and the administration of other strategic issues. The company secretary shall be a central source of guidance and advice to board, and to ASA Microfinance Zambia in general on matters of ethics and good corporate governance
The following list contains these responsibilities and duties:
- Organize Holding Corporate documents and review entity Corporate & Regulatory documents
- Assist in timely filing of Corporate & Regulatory Returns
- Designs the capital Structure & ensure Capitalization of Advance Capital
- Structure Corporate Governance framework and other related governance policies for Holding & Entity
- Guide Group for proper and quick Correspondence with Regulators and other stakeholders
- Advise Board diversity (Independent Director, Female member) and Functional BOD & committees
- Brief Management on new Regulatory laws.
- Draw the functional organogram of Holding company and ASA Zambia
- Review agenda, Meeting Minutes, Meeting Materials of ASA Zambia
- Draft new policies as per the regulatory requirements (aligning with the holding company policy).
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their legal implications
- Developing and implementing processes to promote and sustain good corporate governance
- Arrange Board and other Committee Meetings as well as organized all the meeting materials and get reviewed by the Group before presentation in the meeting
- Preparation of memos for Management & Board approval
- Arrange required regulatory and Corporate Affairs documents in respect to regulatory and internal compliance as well as Group compliance
- Arrange necessary meeting, prepare minutes, Board resolutions, submitting documents to the regulators, and corporate Annual Returns to the authority (PACRA & BOZ)
- Arrange and Execute documents for appointing new directors, removing existing directors from the Board (if applicable)
- Safe keeping of regulatory & corporate affairs documents, minutes, board resolutions and other important document’s; Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action
- Providing legal advice to Management and the Board
- Performance of any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO and the Board of Directors.
Qualifications & Requirements (education, skills and experience)
- University Degree in Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree
- Advocate of the High Court with a Practicing certificate
- 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Good writing, documentation and presentation skills;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point,)
- Must be knowledgeable of the laws and regulations governing microfinances in Zambia. In addition, it is also desirable to have a clear idea of company law, labor law, and intellectual property law.
- Must possess be a team player with leadership qualities
Compensation & Benefits
- Gross monthly salary of ZMW 17,000.00.
- Gratuity at the end of 2-year Contract (Renewable)
Method of Application
ASA Microfinance Zambia Limited,
Plot 1454, Makishi Road,
Application deadline: 23rd June 2022
“ASA Microfinance Zambia limited aims to attract and select a diverse workforce, ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective race, age, gender, class ethnicity, disability, location, and religion. Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply”
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!