Job Vacancy Opened at First National Bank for Application | How to Apply.
The First National Bank Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
First National Bank Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The First National Bank recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The First National Bank jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First National Bank Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
To drive compliance in terms of the bank’s policies and procedures as well as general legislation pertaining to the financial service industry.
experience and qualifications
- Internal audit qualification, Risk Management or Auditing experience.
- 3 Years post graduate experience, preferably in a corporate area, of which at least
- 2 years were spent in a risk management, compliance or auditing function.
- General risk management skills/experience.
- A broad understanding of the banking industry
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of FICA and related AML legislation
- Preferable a related Degree or Master program
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience but preferably above 5 Years
- Create an awareness of compliance within the business unit.
- Identify and analyse relevant legislative and regulatory requirements pertaining to the business.
- Identify and analyse existing and new processes to conform to the requirements identified.
- Review pending and new legislation and identify training needs for employees.
- Carry out compliance reviews.
- Monitoring of identified control measures to determine adequacy and effectiveness.
- Compiling management reports on findings and recommendations.
- Ensure non-compliance issues are reported and resolved in a timeous manner.
- Designing additional/new control measures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Continuous analysis of processes and identification of improvements required.
- Liaising with legal and accounting departments and internal audit.
- Work closely on a co-operation basis with other compliance officers within the Group.
- Provide training on compliance matters to staff within the business unit.
- Close co-operation with line management.
- Must compile a compliance manual and ensure it is updated annually.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 7 July, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First National Bank Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!