Job Vacancy Opened at Giraffe Creatives for Application | How to Apply.
The Giraffe Creatives Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Giraffe Creatives Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Giraffe Creatives recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Giraffe Creatives jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Giraffe Creatives Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
– Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
– Designing and building the website front-end
– Creating the website architecture
– Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
– Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
– Conducting website performance tests.
– Troubleshooting content issues.
– Conducting WordPress training with the client.
– Monitoring the performance of the live website.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
– Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
– Ability to manage projects from A to Z
– Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
If interested, send your cv and portfolio (live websites) to [email protected]
Closing Date : 15th March , 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Giraffe Creatives Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!