Job Vacancy Opened at Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited
The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and The Republic of Zambia acting through its Government (The “Government”) entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Zambia on 10th May, 2012 (The “Compact”) in the amount of Three Hundred and Fifty Four Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Seven Thousand Six Hundred and Forty United States Dollars (USS 354,757,640) (“MCC Funding. The Millennium Challenge Account Zambia Limited (“MCA-Zambia”) was designated as the accountable entity for purposes of implementation of the Lusaka Water Supply Sanitation and Drainage Project. The Compact expired on 15th November 2018 (“Compact End Date”). The Government, in accordance with its obligations under the Compact, designated Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited (MPCA Zambia), a subsidiary of MCA-Zambia, as an additional accountable entity for purposes of implementation of any activities that would be incomplete by the Compact End Date, such activities to be funded by the Government (“Government Funding”) and together with MCC Funding”, “Compact Funding” In December 2021, the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) selected Zambia as eligible to develop a second Millennium Challenge Compact (the Compact”), five-year grant programme. Based on this eligibility, in February 2022, the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) designated MPCA-Zambia as the entity to spearhead the development of Compact II and related activities, working closely with MCC and all other stakeholders. The activities include conducting diagnosis of the constraints to economic growth and poverty reduction, prepare concept notes, develop proposals and plan for project implementation MPCA-Zambia now invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following positions;
Reports to: Financial Accountant
To ensure accuracy and integrity of accounting and financial information, and to assist in the management of MPCA-Zambia fixed assets and filing of accounting and financial documents (both clectronic and print copies) in compliance with MPCA-Zambia’s Fiscal Accountability Plan (FAP) and all other applicable guidelines in financial management, accounting, and reporting,
- Adheres to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations as required by MPCA-Zambia and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Initiates and assists the Financial Accountant in processing and recording daily transactions in a computerised accounting environment.
- Monthly reviews and reconciliation of ledger accounts to ensure accounting and financial information is correctly captured and processed in the computerised accounting system.
- Assists the Financial Accountant in extracting reconciled computer-based monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual ledger account (trial) balances, quarterly and adhoc inventory verification and purchases ledger and cashbook examination to ensure integrity of MPCA-Zambia Fixed Asset Register (FAR).
- Initiates petty cash, payroll and foreign currency transaction/translation exchange difference journals in a computerised accounting system.
- Assists the Financial Accountant in coordinating Sector quarterly detailed financial plans (DFPs) and cash flow estimates.
- Participates fully in addressing internal and external audit qucrics.
- Assists the Financial Accountant in extracting all program accounting reports, including special reports (commitment and disbursement reports) required by senior management.
- Assists the procurement team in initialling and processing Purchase Orders (POS) and Contracts in a computerised accounting environment.
- Performs any other relevant duties that may be assigned by superiors.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’levels(credit or better).
- Diploma in Accounting or final level ACCA/CIMA/CA-Zambia,
- Associate or technician member of ZICA.
- Minimum three (3) years of hands-on progressive experience in accounting attained on a project or in a company with an annual revenue or expenditure budget of at least USD 5 million.
- Experience in working with Accounting Systems and Management Information Systems is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High level action oriented individual, versatile and self-driven.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Full computer skills in email. word processing, spreadsheets, the Internet, and familiarity with Management Information Systems
- Proven skills and experience, especially payment processing and expenditure reporting.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees and photocopies of relevant certificates to: Email: [email protected]
Application should be received not later than 30 July 2022.
Masautso Nyathando (Dr)
Beatmas Human Resources Consultant Limited
Plot 5499B, Lunsemfwa Road, Kalundu
P. O. Box 32830
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!