Job Vacancy Opened at Occupational Health and Safety Institute for Application | How to Apply.
The Occupational Health and Safety Institute Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Occupational Health and Safety Institute Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Occupational Health and Safety Institute recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Occupational Health and Safety Institute jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Occupational Health and Safety Institute Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Occupational Health and Safety Institute located in Kitwe, established under the Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 36 of 2010 is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the following positions:
INTERNAL AUDITOR (1)
To supervise and undertake internal audit operations in order to ensure adherence to financial controls in the utilization of public funds and resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure timely development of individual and unit work plans in order to monitor and evaluate performance
- To assist management in conducting business risk identification exercises and updating the risk register so as to create priority listing to be used in addressing the Institution’s risks.
- To participate in the development of the new information systems to ensure that efficient and effective controls are incorporated.
- To supervise and undertake timely preparation and submission of Internal Audit reports findings to management in order to communicate objective findings and recommendations for managements’ action and implementation to improve internal controls.
- To assist in the implementation of Internal Audit recommendations and follow-up of outstanding audit recommendations.
- To prepare periodically Audit reports for Board Audit and Risk Committee.
- To supervise effectively the human and other resources in order to monitor and evaluate performance
- Form 5/Full Grade 12 Certificate;
- Bachelors of Accountancy/ACCA/C IMA or equivalent;
- Five (5) years experience in similar field , three (3) years of which should have been at Management
- Good knowledge of enterprise risk management and internal controls;
- Demonstrate compliance to the Professional Code of Ethics and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing according to the Institute of Internal Auditors (lIA) and ZICA;
- Registered member of ZICA
- Attributes: self-motivated-driven to achieve results; Computer literate; Sober habits; Trustworthy; Honest;
- Able to communicate effectively in English
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their applications, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae to:
Occupational Health and Safety Institute
P O Box 20205
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is January 4, 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Occupational Health and Safety Institute Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!