Job Vacancy Opened at Thebe Investment Management for Application | How to Apply.
The Thebe Investment Management Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Thebe Investment Management Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Thebe Investment Management recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Thebe Investment Management jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Thebe Investment Management Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Marketing & Communications Analyst is responsible for setting all aspects of the company’s marketing & communications function. This includes developing the company’s brand guidelines, its brand identity, communications standards, marketing strategies, communications, and advertising operations.
- Act as strategic lead on all marketing efforts/activities
- Manage production of all marketing assets/collateral/ads
- Management of marketing campaigns across all channels
- Design and fit out of all physical locations
- Setting and enforcing brand standards
- Develop brand identity
- Develop brand guidelines
- Defend brand guidelines throughout the organization
- Manage all digital marketing efforts
- Manage our digital marketing strategy globally – including identifying channels, launching tests, partnering with regional teams, and directing our agency
- Create, deploy, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across platforms and in multiple languages
- Manage and execute our global retargeting strategy across platforms
- Report on effectiveness of paid media campaigns, including creative learnings
- Develop plans and forecasts for paid acquisition programs, enabling ROI optimization
- Setting communication standards
- Develop communication stands/policies
- Defend communication standards and policies throughout the organization
- Managing all PR activities
- Manage all external stakeholder communications
- Help drive stories that position Nkwashi and Explorer School as leading real estate and ed-tech companies respectively
- Use communications to reinforce the Nkwashi and Explorer School brand
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers in all of our markets
- Advocate Explorer School and Nkwashi point-of-view on industry and relevant topics on education/academics, growing our profile as a thought leader among relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with customers and the sales teams to build customer case studies, infusing their voices into campaigns, news announcements, and other activities.
- Work with the sales team to ensure all interactions with customers comply with communication standards and the set company “voice”
- Work with client management to ensure all interactions with customers comply with communication standards and the set company “voice”
- Work with Growth team to ensure company’s growth goals are attained
- Clear thinking
- Critical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- BA or BS degree in a Marketing, Communications or a related field
- You may or may not have design skills, but you have an eye for beautiful aesthetics and must be pedantic about good communications
- Strong interest in technology/startups
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 24th August, 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Thebe Investment Management Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!