Job Vacancy Opened at Viamo Inc for Application | How to Apply.
The Viamo Inc Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Viamo Inc Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Viamo Inc recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Viamo Inc jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Viamo Inc Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
About the role
You will be our representative in-country and a passionate leader within the M4D movement. Your role is to drive impact, working with partners to develop and launch innovative and effective digital engagement campaigns via mobile. You ensure that every large development organization knows about Viamo’s solutions and you supervise the delivery of Viamo’s work on our projects. In Zambia, we already have significant contracts in place with international development organisations and more are in the pipeline.
What does success look like
- Impact: We measure unique individuals who meaningfully engage with our services and we track the behaviour and frequency of these interactions.
- Revenue: We measure the value of contracts acquired in each market and we track the timely and quality implementation of these projects.
- Take the lead in creating impact and ensure that all Viamo staff are passionate and committed to creating impact through mobile
- Work with partners to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects. This includes building relationships, co-designing projects, preparing budgets and responding to RFPs.
- Delight our partners with quality, timely execution of program deliverables.
- Manage the 3-2-1 Service, expanding content available, developing commercial partnerships to diversify revenue
- Manage relationships with Mobile Network Operators to ensure the infrastructure is in place to connect with all mobile phones in Zambia
- Represent the organization to national government agencies and ensure organizational compliance with national regulatory bodies
- Managing the Viamo Zambia team
Key Performance Indicators
- Impact: number of unique listeners and engagements
- Bookings: Value of secured partnerships
- Revenue: Execution & invoicing of program deliverables
Team and Reporting Structure
- Reports to: Regional Director for Eastern and Southern Africa
- Line manages: One project manager, one product manager, and one project assistant
- Experience of 5 years in any combination of: social enterprise, INGO, mobile network operator, ICT4D
- Proven business development skills – proposal writing and partnership building – with a history of submitting winning applications
- Project management experience, including reporting and budgeting. (Experience implementing USG-funded projects desirable)
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated self-management/entrepreneurial skills; adaptability and resourcefulness.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience living and working in Zambia or neighbouring countries, as well as internationally (desirable)
Why we love working for Viamo
Make an impact: We take part in meaningful work where millions of users access life changing information and give their voice on key issues
Learn and grow: We face complex challenges and give each other the support to learn and grow personally and professionally through these challenges.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Viamo Inc Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!