John Snow Inc Job Vacancies for Quality Management Systems Coordinator x2 Position & How to Apply.
The John Snow Inc Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
John Snow Inc Recruitment 2019
The John Snow Inc Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that John Snow Inc recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of John Snow Inc Job Positions 2019
John Snow, Inc. (JSI) seeks highly qualified and accomplished public health leaders and providers for the awarded United States Agency for International Development (USAID)/PEPFAR-funded Supporting an AIDS-Free Era (SAFE) Project in Zambia. The five-year project which is led by JSI in partnership with Abt Associates, mothers2mothers, and the Catholic Medical Mission Board, works to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission, while improving nutrition outcomes and family planning integration in three provinces: Central, Copperbelt, and North-Western. USAID/PEPFAR SAFE works with the GRZ, private sector and civil society institutions at the national, provincial, and district level to increase access to ART for HIV positive adults and children, reduce the incidence of new infections, improve Nutritional Assessment, Counseling and Services (NACS) and family planning services, and increase the capacity of local health institutions to better serve affected populations.
Position Title: Quality Management Systems Coordinator (x2)
Position Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: (1) Kabwe and (1) Ndola
The SAFE PROJECT through a memorandum of understanding supports the Ministry of Health (MoH) strengthen laboratory systems at the different levels of health care in Zambia. SAFE, operates in the Copperbelt, Central, and North Western Provinces and provides focused interventions and technical assistance for laboratory improvement. As a partner to MoH, SAFE supports the implementation of Step Wise Laboratory Improvement Process Toward Accreditation (SLIPTA) through the introduction of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and works with identified labs to address specific improvement projects designed to bring about quality improvement and subsequent gains in SLIPTA star rating.
SAFE, therefore, seek the services of a qualified and experienced QMS expert to oversee quality improvement activities at viral load/EID hubs and laboratories to jointly with facility staff initiate improvement activities. The expert will work with facility staff on a very regular basis and will initially determine baseline status and collaboratively work with quality supervisors and general staff on ensuring quality activities are identified, documented, systematically implemented and measured using the WHO SLIPTA checklist.
1. To develop a quality roadmap in the form of a quality manual to guide the implementation of all quality activities across all 12 quality system essentials (QSE).
2. To use the WHO SLIPTA checklist as a tool to determine the status and implementation of QMS at baseline.
3. To train staff in the use of relevant and applicable quality improvement tools as guided by the national quality improvement approach i.e. PIA or PDCA.
4. To document all quality improvement activities and introduce tools to monitor and track improvement projects using measurable variables.
5. To use the prioritization model to identify critical challenges and work systematically in addressing quality concerns.
6. To use the WHO checklist as a self-audit checklist after prescribed intervals.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Must be a fully qualified biomedical scientist (with at least five years’ experience at management level.
2. Proven track record of having worked in laboratories where quality improvement has been recorded.
3. Demonstrate familiarity with the SLIPTA checklist and its administration.
4. Must inspire the development of quality improvement activities using relevant tools such as PDCA or PIA.
5. Demonstrate significant knowledge of ISO 15189 and the translation of the standard into actual activities.
6. Ability to guide laboratory teams on the development of quality manuals as a fundamental tool to guide laboratory improvement.
7. Demonstrate the value of critical thinking and further demonstrate self-assessment as a critical approach to objectively addressing gaps.
Anticipated Long Term Outcomes.
1. Progressive acquisition of SLIPTA star rating, at least 2 stars in the first year of implementation and 5 stars by the third year.
2. Change in work culture and ethos of staff implementing improvement activities.
3. Sustained quality environment managed by the regular administration of SLIPTA checklist.
4. Integration of new quality approaches into routine life of the laboratory.
How to Apply For John Snow Inc Job Vacancies
Send an application via email ONLY to [email protected] In the subject line please indicate the position you are applying for; only those applications that reference the position in the subject line will be reviewed. Your application should consist of a cover letter (cover letter should include the last position held) and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 18 September, 2019
Please note that you do not need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.
John Snow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decisions. M/F/V/D
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the John Snow Inc Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.