MTN Zambia Job Vacancies for 14 Aug 2019
IT Governance, Audit & Security Manager Position & How to Apply.
The MTN Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
MTN Zambia Recruitment 2019
The MTN Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that MTN Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of MTN Zambia Job Positions 2019
- To plan, manage and allocate resources for the execution of Information Systems projects in line with the needs of all business units in the organization
- Continuous liaison with Information Systems unit’s department to ensure minimum Security baselines are achieved.
- Conduct Research on security latest trends, plan and implement security solutions and translate the security requirements into a technical implementation plan
- Manage all affairs of governance within IT department e.g. documentation/reviews/amends etc
- Manage internal and external Audits as well as follow up on all Remediation of audit items
- Management of all Governance affairs in the Information Technology Department. This include but not limited to reviewing, amending and documenting of processes, Procedures, Standards and Policies
- Enforcement of IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and security of corporate data and information on applications in the OPCO
- Work hand in hand with Demand and Project management team to ensure compliance of all IT project.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Assessment of MTN security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus software and passwords, to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack
- Management of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Vendor management
- Liaise with Systems Administrators in respect of operational implementation of policies and security best practices
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management
- CGEIT, CISA, CISSP or ITILv3 Expert
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in formal Information Security and Audit Management experience in a telecommunications business environment or in a customer care & billing system (CC&BS) or an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems environment
- Experience working in a medium to large organization with experience in supervising/managing others
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong knowledge in Security tools.
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis techniques
- Sound knowledge and experience in Information Security Management
- Ability to understand how the IT technology supports the business
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application.
Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
How to Apply For MTN Zambia Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MTN Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.