Simba International School Job Vacancies for Head of School Position & How to Apply.
The Simba International School Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Simba International School Recruitment 2019
The Simba International School Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Simba International School recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Simba International School Job Positions 2019
Simba International School Ndola Zambia
Head of School
Required for May 2020
Simba International School is an ISAZ independent co-educational school from Early Years Reception through to Sixth Form, with both day and boarding students.
Simba was among the first group of the international schools to be established in Zambia and enjoys a reputation built up over 30 years of being one of the top day and boarding schools in the country. Recently the primary school has started the Cambridge Primary Programme which of course leads in very well to the existing Cambridge IGCSE and A level courses that the Secondary school works towards. The successful applicant will have a good background and sound knowledge, understanding and experience of educational management, preferably from within the international schools network. Experience of the Cambridge international Assessments and examinations is desirable, but not essential, as is the experience of living and working in Africa.
- Minimum of 15 years’ teaching experience, with 5 years at managerial level;
- Must be familiar with the Cambridge Primary as well as Cambridge CIE and A Levels
- Form 5/Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels or equivalent,
- Bachelor of Arts or Science with Education:
- Registered with Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ), would be advantageous.
- Additional qualifications in education, business administration and social sciences would also be an added advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good administrative and interpersonal skills;
- Must hold high levels of integrity and Professionalism.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and suitably qualified, self-motivated and results oriented candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For Simba International School Job Vacancies
Hard copy and/or electronic applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents should be forwarded to the following addresses on or before 15th October 2019.
Attn Mr LDN Miller
SIMBA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Zambia Tel: +260 21 2 613 674 +260 21 2 615 821
Cell +260 962 980 131
E-mail: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Simba International School Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.