SupaMoto Job Vacancies for Human Resource Assistant Position & How to Apply.
The SupaMoto Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
The SupaMoto Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SupaMoto recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SupaMoto Job Positions 2019
Position: Human Resource Assistant
Reporting to: Head Office (HR Department)
About the role:
An HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Perform other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Tertiary education in the related field
- One years of experience as an HR Assistant.
- Exposure to labour Laws (Zambia) and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Emerging Cooking Solutions Zambia (Limited) practices Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and encourages both genders to apply.
Note: Submit only your CV and Cover letter at this stage.
How to Apply For SupaMoto Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SupaMoto Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.