Tevel b’Tzedek Job Vacancies for Agriculture Field Officer Position & How to Apply.
The Tevel b’Tzedek Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Tevel b’Tzedek Recruitment 2019
The Tevel b’Tzedek Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Tevel b’Tzedek recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tevel b’Tzedek Job Positions 2019
The agriculture technician will be responsible for establishing and running an agriculture training center and different interventions for farmers in Chanyanya, Kafue District and for training groups of farmers, as part of Tevel b’Tzedek community development program in the area.
Location: The position requires full time placement in Chanyanya, Kafue District.
Major responsibilities of the position include (but are not limited to)
- Mapping agricultural resources in the project area and identifying appropriate crops.
- Selection of appropriate site for construction of demonstration farms in the project area.
- Ensuring the timely and effective implementation of planned agricultural strategies at the project site:
- Establishment and management of training center and collective farming farms
- Providing training and facilitation to farmers in crop husbandry practices (crop rotations, plant care, soil management, compost, pest management, seed quality, irrigation etc.) and demonstrating them.
- Provide technical support to the farmers.
- Conducting home/field visits
- Preparing site activity reports and technical progress reports as required by the project.
- Train and guide farmers in market and value chain related activities.
- Guiding domestic and international volunteers and utilizing their expertise for the community development program.
Qualifications and experiences:
- BA in plant science with at least five years of work experience in rural areas;
- Deep commitment to improving the quality of life for impoverished populations;
- Good spoken English;
- Very strong communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with livestock (chickens, goats) is an advantage
- Experience in irrigation systems for small holder farmers – mapping and implementation.
- Have knowledge of value chain and market – advantage.
How to Apply For Tevel b’Tzedek Job Vacancies
Please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] until August 17th, 2019
Please put “Agricultural Technician” in the subject line. Visit www.tevelbtzedek.org for more
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tevel b’Tzedek Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.