University of Zambia, UNZA Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies Forms. Download UNZA PG forms here in pdf.
The following Forms have been designed to ensure that each stage of the Postgraduate Student’s progress is followed in accordance with the Regulations for Postgraduate Studies.
UNZA Forms for Procedures in the Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies
The stage and/or process to which a Form is applicable is referred to in the Title of the Form.
- PG-Form 1: Postgraduate Student Registration
- PG-Form 2: Notice of Intent to Submit Dissertation/Thesis for Examination
- PG-Form 3: Nomination of Examiners for Taught Masters Degree
- PG-Form 4: Nomination of Examiners for MastersDegree by Research and Doctoral Degree
- PG-Form 5: Submission of Dissertation/Thesis for Examination
- PG-Form 6: Examiners’ Report – Taught Masters Degree
- PG-Form 7: Examiners’ Report – Masters Degree by Research and Thesis
- PG-Form 8: Examiners’ Report – Doctor of Philosophy Degree
- PG-Form 9: Change of Supervisor(s)
- PG-Form 10: Postgraduate Student Progress Report
- PG-Form 11: Application for Extension of Study Period
- PG-Form 12: Submission of Article for Publication
- PG-Form 13: Research Supervision Record Form