BDO Zambia Limited Job Vacancies for Audit Trainees Position & How to Apply.
The BDO Zambia Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
BDO Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019
The BDO Zambia Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that BDO Zambia Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of BDO Zambia Limited Job Positions 2019
BDO is the world’s fifth-largest network of public accounting firms. We provide audit, taxation and advisory services in over 152 countries, with over 59,428 people working out of 1,328+ offices worldwide. BDO’s distinctive reputation for building excellent relationships with our clients is built upon our commitment to all our stakeholders, that what matters to them, matters to us. In Zambia, BDO provides a full range of services to both local and international clients of varying sizes, in all sectors of the economy.
At BDO Zambia, we have a rapidly growing audit practice looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Qualifications & Selection Criteria
- Full ACCA/ZiCA/ CA(ZA) or Two Papers to Completion
- No Experience needed
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both as part of a team and to work autonomously with limited supervision;
- Good communication skills
Other skills and attributes:
- Computer literate
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unshakeable integrity and confidentiality
- Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines
Competitive remuneration package
Opportunities for rapid career progression
How to Apply For BDO Zambia Limited Job Vacancies
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BDO Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.