Brilliance Executive Management Job Vacancies for Manager – Finance & Strategic Planning (Aviation) Position & How to Apply.
The Brilliance Executive Management Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Brilliance Executive Management Recruitment 2019
The Brilliance Executive Management Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Brilliance Executive Management recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Brilliance Executive Management Job Positions 2019
Zambia Airways (2014) Limited is a National Carrier incorporated in 2014 with the aim of boosting international trade and tourism in the country. Zambia Airways is a Joint Venture (JV) between the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) and Ethiopian Airlines (ET).
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited-BEMCONSULT has been given the mandate by Zambia Airways to assist in the identification and recruitment of highly qualified professionals in the Regional Aviation Sector.
Reports to: CEO
The Finance & Strategic Planning Manager will be responsible for defining the Airline’s overall financial plans, policies and procedures; Establishes major policies and procedures governing financial issues.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Be responsible for planning, supervising and participate in the preparation of Level of Operations and Revenue Forecasts and Annual Plan
- Coordinates development of Strategic and Business plan
Continually monitor the performance of the airline vis a vis the economic and business environment by preparing competitive analysis
- Plan and ensure availability of best quality services, supplies and materials required for users in the company in the shortest time possible and with lowest cost
- Maintain clear Procurement vision, goals, objectives, strategies, policies, procedures and action plans commensurate with the strategies of the company
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Business or Equivalent. OR Full ACCA/CIMA
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have a Minimum of 7 years proven experience in Airlines Finance/Strategic Planning/Procurement or related areas with at least 2 years’ management experience as Manager or equivalent level.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
How to Apply For Brilliance Executive Management Job Vacancies
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy-in email@example.com Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. CANDIDATES WHO HAD ALREADY APPLIED NEED NOT TO RE-APPLY
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Brilliance Executive Management Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.