Citibank Job Vacancies for Country Counsel and Corporate Secretary Position & How to Apply.
The Citibank Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Citibank Recruitment 2019
The Citibank Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Citibank recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Citibank Job Positions 2019
The Country Counsel II provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Manages and supports the Legal function providing support and guidance to the local businesses and to all Citi functions on all aspects of local and Citigroup Legal related matters
- Ensures full compliance of all local Citigroup products and structures with local Law, as in force, and where applicable with international standards
- Ensure continuity and management of legal operations of Citigroup in the region as it pertains to local licenses and all other types of Corporate Governance, including company secretarial roles, as well as compliance with local regulatory requirements
- Advises the CCO on business and Franchise Legal issues
- Interface with Regulators
- Ensures consistency of Citigroup policies with local legal requirements
- Escalates to designated Division Counsel all issues that are of importance within the role
- Participate in the local Management committees
- Management and coordination of the provision of external legal services
- Liaise with Compliance in the development, updating and presentation of training materials related to local laws and regulations
- Assist overseas colleagues engaged in projects and deals involving local laws and regulations
- Manages and organize the handling of litigation cases in which Citigroup entities are involved as defendants or claimants
- Manages the functioning of the Legal Department.
- Draft and implement local legal policies and procedures
- Draft, amend and approve the list of external legal counsels used by Citigroup locally
- Manage relationship with said legal counsels
- Review customer complaints that could develop into legal actions or have Regulatory implications
- Provide solution-oriented legal support and assistance to the local businesses in accordance with strategic business needs and applicable regulatory and legal requirements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, relationship management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to maintain effective relationship
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
How to Apply For Citibank Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Citibank Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.