Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce Job Vacancies for Head of Department Position & How to Apply.
The Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce Recruitment 2019
The Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce Job Positions 2019
Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce
Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce is the largest Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVET) Institutions under the Ministry of Higher Education. Since its inception in 1963, the institution continues to offer world class training in Business Studies, Health Sciences and Applied Arts , among others a University College of Technology. As part of its transformation process, the institution is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the under listed position:
1.0 OPEN DEPARTMENT
1.1 HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Manages effectively the provision of Open Distance and Flexible Learning training in order to produce qualified practitioners
- Manage efficiently research and consultancy in collaboration with industry.
- Manages timely the development of individual work plans and implementation of annual performance appraisals in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
- Manages effectively financial, material, and human resources in order to facilitate the achievement of the department’s objectives
- Facilitates the school’s professional and academic linkages with relevant industries.
- Masters Degree in Education/Social Sciences
- A Qualification in Teaching Methodology and accreditation to TEVETA will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in a supervisory position
- Report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy ( word , excel, power point packages)
- People Management Skills
- Evidence of managing Distance Learning/ e-learning programmes is a must
- High level communication skills (both written and spoken)
- High presentation skills
- Ability to work and lead teams in a large and complex settings.
- Proven organizational skills
- Proven report writing and researching skills.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Computer Literacy in all office packages
How to Apply For Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce Job Vacancies
Applications together with copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, and contact details of three traceable referees should be sent to:
Evelyn Hone College Management Board
P. O Box 30029
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23rd August, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.