First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies for Procurement Superintendent Position & How to Apply.
The First Quantum Minerals Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
First Quantum Minerals Recruitment 2019
The First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that First Quantum Minerals recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First Quantum Minerals Job Positions 2019
an two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
- Execute, Monitor and Approve day to day ordering for stock and non-stock/indent in timely fashion, ensure compliance to Company’s policies and procedures
- Employee reviews and KPI management and feedback
- Focus on Urgent orders and expediting.
- Focus on ABC classification and ensure critical stock reorder points are evaluated and prioritized regularly
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies
- Designing and analysing reports to assess key functional matrices to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure all information from other areas are fed into procurement system such as FPA, SLA and Consignment Contracts
- Document policies and procedures for implementation
- End User and Vendor Liaison
- Focus on system improvements and business process efficiencies
- To work in a safe manner, complying with and actively contributing to FQM’s Heath, Safety and Environmental HSE policies, manuals and procedures. At all times considering the health, safety and welfare of fellow workers, visitors, clients, community and the environment.
- Ensuring the Company procures resources in an ethical and commercially viable fashion, with a strong focus on internal customer satisfaction
- Comply with FQM’s Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
- Assist with pricing information for other than procurement purposes such as the preparation of budget submissions, scopes of work, detailed costing for identified modifications and upgrades, as required
- Minimum: Diploma Supply Chain Management Qualifications
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Operating experience with computer systems
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- Good working knowledge of excel
- At least 5 years in a senior position in Procurement
- Must have the highest ethical standards
- Must be a self starter
- Team player
- Flexibility and ability to work in remote site
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Computer literacy
- Driving performance
- Analytical thinking, managing risks and driving good governance
How to Apply For First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First Quantum Minerals Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.