Impact Network Job Vacancies for Head of Academics Position & How to Apply.
The Impact Network Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Impact Network Recruitment 2019
The Impact Network Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Impact Network recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Impact Network Job Positions 2019
Zambia Impact Network Limited (ZINL) works with the Ministry of General Education in its efforts to achieve universal primary education. Founded in 2009, ZINL is a Zambia-based non-profit organization that is working to improve the quality of education in community schools in Zambia. ZINL is based in Katete and has expanded its project to Sinda and Petauke Districts. ZINL is an equal opportunity employer. For more information see www.impactnetwork.org.
The Head of Academics is responsible for leading the Education Team at Impact Network to ensure high academic quality across all schools and develop innovative and effective methods to improve the quality of education as part of the eSchool 360 models. The position requires excellent communication and leadership skills, and a strong knowledge of how to support the improvement of educational quality in rural Zambian schools.
Responsibilities and Expectations Include:
- Lead and supervise the Education Team (comprising of Education Program Officers, Learning Officer, Curriculum Facilitator, Teacher Supervisors and the Data Assistant) in their fieldwork across school sites, to ensure that education targets are met and the eSchool 360 model is effectively implemented.
- Supervise all work aimed at improving teachers’ professional development, including implementing a ‘coaching’ model to provide feedback on teacher performance and leading the monthly teacher training workshops.
- Oversee the curriculum mapping and development for each term’s academic activities.
- Lead the development of end of term subject exams based on termly lesson Oversee all wrap-around services and activities at schools such as Life Skills and Sexuality training, Literacy Day and guided reading activities.
- Ensure that appropriate education data is collected and processed to be able to track key performance indicators, aimed at meeting a range of educational targets. Lead the analysis of education data to make informed strategic decisions on how the Education Team can work to improve instructional practice and student learning outcomes across all schools.
- Liaise with the appropriate team members regarding specific school needs, student attendance, PTA involvement and overall school performance in a timely manner.
- Act as a representative of Impact Network in collaborating and liaising with key education stakeholders such as DEBS and other partner organizations.
- Provide weekly reports to the ZINL Director of Programs and Director of Academics and Evaluation for Impact Network International to summarize progress, challenges encountered and suggested ways forward.
- Candidates should have a minimum of a college degree in Education in conjunction with 6+ years relevant work experience.
- Ability to build effective working relationships and present diplomatic solutions to obstacles encountered
- Good experience leading teacher professional development initiatives such as training and coaching
- Strong understanding of developing and revising primary school curriculum and assessments a strong plus
- Experience managing staff across several sites and insight into working in rural settings with minimal resources
- Exceptionally organized with strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal in Cinyanja and English
- Tech skills: Typing, E-mail, Word, Excel, smartphone usage, scanning
- Punctuality, reliability and attention to detail
This position is based in Katete, Eastern Province with frequent travel to Sinda and Petauke.
Compensation is based on education, experience and suitability for the role.
How to Apply For Impact Network Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Impact Network Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.