Innovation for Poverty Action Job Vacancies for Human Resources Assistant Position & How to Apply.
The Innovation for Poverty Action Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Innovation for Poverty Action Recruitment 2019
The Innovation for Poverty Action Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Innovation for Poverty Action recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Innovation for Poverty Action Job Positions 2019
About Innovations for Poverty Action: Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is an international non-profit research organization dedicated to discovering and promoting effective solutions to global poverty problems. IPA works in partnership with development partners and academic researchers to create and evaluate approaches to potential solutions to poverty problems using randomized evaluations in the fields of health, education, microfinance, governance and agriculture. We also mobilize and support these decision makers to use these solutions to build better programs and policies at scale.
Position Summary: The Human Resource Assistant, under the general supervision of the Country Director and within the limits of Innovations for Poverty Action, Zambia’s policies and procedures, helps coordinate and facilitate the Human Resource Department activities, functions and processes. Below is a list of general duties and responsibilities of the Human Resource Assistant, to be carried out as needed according to the determination of the Country Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a database of job postings made by IPA Zambia within a month.
- In consultation with Country Director, help in recruitment process: job posting, longlist and shortlist, scheduling and organizing interviews.
- Inform unsuccessful applicants officially through email/phone call.
- Facilitate induction of new staff and support the planning and scheduling of orientation for new hires to discuss policies.
- Preparing, monitoring and renewing of staff contracts.
- Ensure that all performance plans and appraisal forms are filed in all respective staff files.
- Notify relevant managers of approaching end of probation periods and contract and follow up with renewals as instructed by managers.
- Ensure monthly database updated of staff leave/sick day leave balances within stipulated time frame.
- Assist in tracking absenteeism within the projects.
- Ensure that all staff taking leave/vacation have the required approvals from their supervisors.
- Monitor all the Maternity/Paternity leave cases within projects.
- Periodically remind staff within the project through their immediate supervisors to use leave days during the year to avoid carry forward of leave days.
- Work hand in hand with the Country Director to ensure that timesheets are timely submitted and assist where need be.
- Ensure all existing and hired staff have personnel files.
- Ensure that the staff database is updated with all relevant information required and inactive staff captured separately.
- Ensure all HR documents are scanned and saved on Box.
- Ensure Staff files are labelled clearly and arranged in accordance to staff
- Carry out other duties as shall be assigned from time to time by the supervisor(s)
QUALIFICATIONS / PERSON SPECIFICATIONS:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Prior HR experience preferably with similar organization.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with latest Zambian labor laws.
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel and Microsoft packages.
- A strong team player and committed to diversity, equal opportunity and capacity building.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
How to Apply For Innovation for Poverty Action Job Vacancies
Send applications to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is 29 August 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Innovation for Poverty Action Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.