Job Vacancy Opened at AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
This position will be responsible to achieve the sales assigned for Medical Equipment specialties like Radiology Products (X-Ray, Ultrasound, Color Doppler, CT Scan), Critical Care Products (Patient Monitors, Ventilators, Anaesthesia & Operation Theater) & Other Hospital equipments.
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. in Medical Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics / Nursing / Radiographer
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of relevant / other sales experience.
- To promote the assigned products Sales activity, identifying and developing new business opportunities – Result Oriented.
- To generate leads & converting leads into sales follow up on prospective customers, provide product information and / or organize demonstrations to generate and maintain interest among the clients, and the prospects.
- TWO- WHEELER driving a must. Flexible to work beyond the working hours with extensive traveling to different locations.
- To work as a Team Player to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area along with maintaining highest level of Company Integrity.
- To work closely with Customers, Clinical Technicians, Doctors, Hospital Administration, Bio-Medicals and Hospital Management.
- To prepare Daily Call Reports, update Attendance, capture Product Complaints, capture Opportunities.
- Ability to work independently with Good interpersonal skills ,Self-starter and Self-motivated with Good communication, both verbally and in writing
Method of Application
Suitable interested candidates please send your updated CV to [email protected] immediately for further discussions.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!