Job Vacancy Opened at Barrick Gold Corporation for Application | How to Apply.
The Barrick Gold Corporation Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Barrick Gold Corporation Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Barrick Gold Corporation recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Barrick Gold Corporation jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Barrick Gold Corporation Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Lumwana Mining Company Limited (LMC), a copper mining company owned by Barrick Gold Corporation is situated in the North Western region of Zambia, some 300 km west of the Zambian Copperbelt and 95 km south west of the provincial capital of Solwezi. The mine is a multi-pit, multi staged operation mining approximately 100MT of ore and waste per annum and producing copper concentrates containing an average of 120,000 tonnes of copper metal per year over a twenty (20) year mine life, making Lumwana the largest single open cut copper mine in Africa. The Company is now looking for a suitably qualified individual to be considered for the position of Graduate Mapping Geologist.
Reporting to the Coordinator – Geology, you will be responsible for establishing a continuous mapping program that collects structural and geological information from all available resources.
- Structural and Geological Mapping, inclusive of pit areas.
- Determination of the structural and geological controls on mineralisation.
- Facilitate digital and manual geological and geotechnical data collection techniques for use in structural geology and geotechnical analysis.
- Delivery of validated triangulation data (e.g. meshes, wireframes) of geological and geotechnical elements.
- Integration of the structural dataset into a more combined geological/structural/geotechnical user friendly dataset.
- 3D geological modelling and maintenance of current geological and structural models.
- Specific Project Work as directed by the Section Coordinators.
Experience & Qualifications
- Grade 12 Certificate
- BSc Geology Degree (or related studies)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28 July, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Barrick Gold Corporation Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!