Job Vacancy Opened at Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
SUNSHINE INTERNATIONAL TOURISM CULTURE CORPORATION LIMITED (Referred to as “SUNSHINE”) was registered in Lusaka, the capital of Zambia in October 2014.
The main business scope of SUNSHINE is as follows:
1. Provide African tours and reception.
2. International ticketing and hotel reservations.
3. Exchange activities in the field of culture, art and sports between China and Zambia.
4. Provide services and training to African student from junior, higher school, college and university to attain further vocational education in China.
5. Provide commercial trade exhibition services and related business as well.
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified personnel for the position of Visa Assistant x 1
Candidate must possess the following attributes:
– Graduate with a minimum of a diploma in a related field.
– One or more years of experience but not exceeding 5 years.
-Conversant with visa application procedures.
– Computer literate- proficient in Microsoft office Excel and word.
– Able to work with minimal supervision.
– Proficient in English both written and oral.
– Problem solver and able to work in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Applications must be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited,
Plot No. 12 Fulwe Close stand no. 1272 Lusaka, Zambia.
Send your application letter, CV and professional documents to： Email : [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sunshine International Tourism Culture Corporation Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!