Job Vacancy Opened at Council of Churches in Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Council of Churches in Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Council of Churches in Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Council of Churches in Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Council of Churches in Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Council of Churches in Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Council of Churches in Zambia wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Communications and Documentation Officer
JOB TITLE: Communications and Documentation Officer
JOB LEVEL: CCZ Management
REPORTING TO: Head of Programs
BROAD OBJECTIVE FOR THE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE:
To manage and coordinate communication activities of CCZ, which include facilitating communi-
cation between secretariat and member churches, affiliate organizations, partners and the general
public in order to enhance the organisation’s visibility.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an environment as well as the practical means for the focus areas, programme desks to carry out those activities within their core mandates.
- Prepare and compile annual reports
- Respond to press queries in collaboration with the General Secretary
- Prepare holding statements that will help us the CCZ respond proactively to prevailing and emerging issues in country.
- Facilitate preparation of press and pastoral statements
- Produce quarterly Newsletters
- Prepare Stories of Most Significant Change for the programmes.
- Improve communication between Secretariat and member churches
- Improve internal communication
- Establish a CCZ Library
- Establish linkages with electronic and print media to enhance media coverage for CCZ
- Produce Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials and disseminate to
members and partners
- Stakeholder engagement
- Update and maintain the website
- Speech writing
- To perform any other duties as assigned by General Secretary and the Head of Programs
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE
- Degree/Diploma in Media studies with 3-5 years’ experience in managing an organisation’s communications department.
- Experience in report writing and Newsletter production are a must
- Understanding and/or experience in ICTs such as website structures and content, use of online tools; e.g. appropriate use of email and online forums; will be a strong advantage.
- Good documentation and Library skills will be an added advantage
- Video and Photography Skills.
Method of Application
Applications with CVs including certified copies of academic papers as well NRC and traceable references can be forwarded to:
The General Secretary
Council of Churches in Zambia, Bishop’s Road, Opposite the new Kabulonga
P O Box 30315
LUSAKA or via email [email protected]
Closing Time and date for receipt of applications is on Friday 25th March 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Council of Churches in Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!