Job Vacancy Opened at Development Aid from People to People for Application | How to Apply.
The Development Aid from People to People Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Development Aid from People to People Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Development Aid from People to People recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Development Aid from People to People jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Development Aid from People to People Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Development Aid from People to People (DAPP) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the position of Human Resources Assistant for its Total Control of the Epidemic (TCE) project operating in Eastern Province.
The position will be based in Chipata district.
Reporting: The position reports to the Project Manager on day-to-day operations and to the Human Resources Manager on Human Resources (HR) matters.
- Facilitate and participate in the recruitment and selection process according to set policies and procedures
- Ensure all local contracts are attested by the local labour office
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward project and organizational objectives
- Manage and track all contracts, liaise with various supervisors on way forward upon expiry of contracts.
- Ensure that leave plans for each employee are submitted at the beginning of the year/contract: Monitor leave accruals and track all leave taken monthly. Ensure all leave applications are duly signed and filed in employee personnel files
- Ensure each employee complete Time-sheets at the end of the month
- Ensure that all personnel files are updated at all times including ensuring that all audit requirements are adhered to.
- Responsible for tracking staff performance and development ensuring that all performance plans, coaching sessions recorded, and final appraisals are on file.
- Ensure that all personnel files have all necessary documentation as per file checklist.
- Be the link on Human Resources (HR) matters between the project and national HR office.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least two (02) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Understanding labour laws
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Exceptional planning and time management skills, and ability to multitask with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to make a presentation
- Good negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning employees and employee records
- Competence using common desktop applications and internal systems
- Applications with detailed CV and at least 3 referees must be received by 6th March, 2020.
- The cover letter and CV must be one document, and the applicant’s name must be the name of the document.
- Applicant must indicate in the application letter, the current, or the last gross salary received.
- Indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
- Do not attach certificates and other documentation at this stage.
Method of Application
Please submit to these E-mails: [email protected]
Residents of Chipata district are particularly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date : 6th March, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Development Aid from People to People Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!