Job Vacancy Opened at Time and Tide Foundation for Application | How to Apply.
The Time and Tide Foundation Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Time and Tide Foundation Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Time and Tide Foundation recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Time and Tide Foundation jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Time and Tide Foundation Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Position: Time + Tide Foundation Programme Officer, Liuwa Plain
The Time + Tide Foundation (TTF) Programme Officer will oversee the educational and community, social projects under the Foundation in Sibemi and Munde Villages and will help to strengthen relationships with local stakeholders and residents. In this capacity, the Programme Officer will be responsible for community livelihoods initiatives such as coordinating local farmers to supply Time + Tide King Lewanika Lodge with agricultural produce; holding community meetings; engaging in community development; and reporting regularly to the Induna and relevant government departments. Additionally, the Programme Officer will be responsible for liaising closely with an administrator based in Mongu on accounting, data collection and entry, and programme execution.
- Fluency in siLozi and English
- Confident in leading community meetings and reporting to local authorities
- Knowledge of sustainable development and natural resource management
- Knowledge in education of vulnerable youth in Zambia
- Knowledge of responsible tourism and conservation in Zambia
- Familiarity working in protected areas such as national parks and game management areas
- Ability to patiently develop relationships over time with remote communities
- Extremely organized and efficient in completing tasks
- Flexibility in assisting with projects that may fall outside of the immediate job description
- Confident and eloquent in speaking to and hosting international guests
- Experience with the Liuwa Plain National Park, the residents and villages within this geographic location is strongly preferred
- Experience leading female empowerment programmes an advantage
- Experience working with children with special needs an advantage
- Experience in reproductive health and rights awareness an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Valid Zambian driver’s license (motorbike license preferable)
- Competency with administering questionnaires, holding focus group discussions, and other monitoring and evaluation data-collection methods
- Competency with mobilising people, organising community meetings, and working appropriately through local power structures to ensure information is disseminated respectfully
- Compassion and tolerance for a great diversity of people (ways of life, religion, socio-economic backgrounds), both Zambian and foreign
- Genuine excitement and strong motivation to learn about sustainability in Zambian conservation and tourism sectors
Experience and Education:
- Experience working in a rural area (non-profit or government) or with tourism operator in Zambia
- BA or Master’s degree in relevant field
This will be a full-time position based in the Liuwa Plain National Park, at King Lewanika Lodge. Tented accommodation and 3 basic meals per day will be provided. Local travel by motorcycle within Kalabo District and Western Province will be required. The candidate is requested to be flexible with the role and responsibilities and be prepared to adapt daily to overarching priorities as and when required.
Method of Application
To apply, please send a CV, covering letter explaining your specific interest in the role, and one writing sample to: [email protected] on or before 22nd March 2020. NB:
- Certificates are NOT required at this stage.
- Applications that do not follow the instructions above will be considered invalid
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Time and Tide Foundation Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!