Job Vacancy Opened at Family Builders Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Family Builders Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Family Builders Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Family Builders Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Family Builders Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Family Builders Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Family Builders Zambia is a Christian Non-governmental organisation founded in 2016 whose objective is to unite and strengthen the family system in the society. We pride ourselves in our ground-level knowledge of family and marriage life and health services where we work and in our ability to provide realistic, life applicable and long lasting solutions at both community and national level. We are commencing our new three year project in Lusaka Province and would like to engage the services of a Field Coordinator.
The FBZ Field Coordinator will, primarily, support the Young Achievers Girls Academy and Married Couples projects by overseeing family Builders Zambia’s volunteers and officers who will be supporting districts through trainings, capacity building, data reviews and technical assistance. This position will liaise with stakeholders from (DHO’S) District Health Offices from Lusaka Province, Program Coordinators, Health Facilities and Family Builders Zambia senior management to facilitate program objectives and optimize resource flow.
The Field Coordinator will also support other Family Builders Zambia’s programs as needed or as skills dictate, among these programs include the Family Management Training and Television/Radio programs. The ideal candidate will be able to independently manage various programmatic deadlines, manage field teams, complete written reports, identify and communicate best practices for further discussion and action, and leverage implementation efforts across the program to add value to surveillance strengthening efforts.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders at national, provincial, district and facility levels.
- Support district micro planning for YAGA and MCF activities and the preparation thereof.
- Conduct Reveal trainings for YAGA, MCF and FMT activities and the preparation thereof.
- Manage and track the performance of Family Builders volunteers in each district providing required support where it is needed most.
- Identify key issues being experienced by the district teams and FBZ’s volunteers and report them to senior FBZ management
- Monitor quality data on the Reveal dashboards highlighting any key issues to the district and FBZ teams to discuss responsive action.
- Collate and summarize weekly reports from the FBZ Volunteers.
- Provide remote and in field support to the FBZ Volunteers and district teams
- Identify districts that are struggling to follow the data and decision making protocols and provide additional capacity building where necessary
- Compile post season reports on the activities undertaken, success, challenges, data analysis and recommendations for future work.
- Conduct post season dissemination of the analysis and reports during post season meeting and through any other communication needed
- Proactively meet with key stakeholders to strengthen program implementation.
- Proactively schedule meetings with the Program Manager to assess delivery status.
- Support other FBZ programs as assigned
- Diploma plus 1+ years of experience in a relevant field – Public Health, Monitoring and Evaluation, Development Studies, or other related field.
- Well-versed in health information systems and working knowledge of the Zambian HMIS
- Experience creating training curriculum and teaching aides/guides
- Strong background in training or facilitating, especially within the Zambian context.
- Working understanding of health-related monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Self-starter who will thrive through exemplifying ownership and initiative in assigned projects
- Excellent critical-thinking, creativity, and problem solving skills
- Works well with challenging and changing delivery schedules
- A media background will be an advantage.
Location and Term
This position is based in Lusaka, Zambia, commencing on or about July 1, 2020.
Method of Application
Applications are due no later than June 26, 2020. Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis and are encouraged to apply early. To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV with references to [email protected] with “Application: Field Coordinator” as the email’s subject line.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Family Builders Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!