Job Vacancy Opened at Society for family Health for Application | How to Apply.
The Society for family Health Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Society for family Health Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Society for family Health recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Society for family Health jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Society for family Health Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Society for family Health (SFH) seeks an experienced individual for the position of Reproductive Health Provider Trainer (1) to be based at Headquarters/Regional Office and will report to the SFH Technical Services Manager. The Reproductive Health Provider Trainer will work in collaboration with the Ministry of Health (MoH) DMPA SC Self Injection (SI) National Trainers and SFH to plan and execute the training of MoH Reproductive Health Providers (RHP) in DMPA SC SI following national guidelines. This position works in collaboration with the MoH in order to offer support and technical assistance to the health facilities. S/he participates in supervisory and mentorship programs for the facilities to ensure that family planning is offered as a method mix. The position further requires travel of 1-2 weeks at a time outside of Lusaka.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages MOH/SFH’s DMPA SC SI training program to ensure quality of service provision and smooth implementation of the program.
- Develop work plans and budgets aimed at guiding the FP activities.
- Track progress against targets and provide timely technical support and advice to the MoH implementing teams.
- Provide technical supervision, on the job training and mentorship and support in order to build capacity to enhance quality FP services.
- Prepare and submit internal and external reports documenting FP achievements and challenges in order to provide feedback on the progress of the program implementation.
- Ensure that FP services are extended to health activities at community level with a focus on the involvement of CBDs in mobilizing for DMPA SC SI as part of a method mix.
- Provide support for all FP Regional monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Represent SFH in Reproductive Health Maternal and Newborn Health issues with MOH, donor agencies, the trade industry, the media and other stakeholders as needed.
- Compile, analyze and synthesize monthly, quarterly field-related DMPA SC SI reports.
- Ensure Donor compliance at facility level.
- Performs any other related duties as delegated by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or clinical Medicine. Diploma in Nursing with experience in Midwifery.
- Master in Public Health is an added advantage
- Valid practicing license with the Health Professions Council of Zambia/General Nursing Council.
- At least 5 years experience working in the Maternal and Child Health field
- Experience in Programmatic/financial management of donor funded program(s) will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the MOH and Provincial and District level public health environment.
- Familiarity with USAID policies and procedures.
- DMPA SC Self Injection National Trainer.
- Previous experience with SFH will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams and work cooperatively and comfortably with all levels of contacts
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness of information
- Strong organizational, oral and written skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to meet all deadlines including reporting deadlines
- Strong report writing, editing and facilitation skills to support meetings with a variety of stakeholders
- Should possess strong listening, enhanced communication, facilitation, analytical problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Able to collaborate effectively across departments
- Highly motivated, organized and able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Results oriented
- High level of integrity
- Strong budgeting skills and cost consciousness
- Willingness to travel to rural areas on a frequent basis
Method of Application
PLEASE EMAIL APPLICATION AND CV TO: [email protected] – Clearly indicate Reproductive Health Provider Trainer. Closing Date: 22nd May 2020.
SFH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Society for family Health Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!