Job Vacancy Opened at Food Reserve Agency for Application | How to Apply.
The Food Reserve Agency Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Food Reserve Agency Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Food Reserve Agency recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Food Reserve Agency jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Food Reserve Agency Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
FOOD RESERVE AGENCY
The FRA is an organization charged with the responsibility of maintaining strategic national food reserves. In order to enhance its capacity to effectively, efficiently and professionally manage its noble function, it seeks to employ highly motivated, result oriented, honest, and skilled personnel to fill one (1) vacant position of Security Coordinator to be based at Head Office in Lusaka.
SECURITY COORDINATOR X 1
Reporting directly to the Legal Counsel, with a dotted line to the Executive Director, will be expected to manage and be accountable for the provision of security in the Agency, Oversee security investigations, develop and implement security policies and procedures, Develop strong relationships and work with local police. Render professional advice on all security matters to management to ensure that strategies adopted meet all external and internal delivery requirement.
- Degree in Social Sciences i.e. Law, Criminal Justice, Security, Prosecutions or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level
- Police, Military or Security training a requirement
- Valid Driving Licence
- Experience in corporate security management will be an added advantage
- Evidence of having worked in an investigation wings will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained;
- Analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Team-working skills working with different work teams, clients and groups of staff across the Agency,
- Excellent investigation skills
- Experience with security equipment and surveillance systems
Method of Application
If you meet the pre-requisite role specifications kindly submit your application letter together with a detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of relevant qualifications and contact telephone/Cell numbers should be sent to the undersigned not later than 15th July 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
The Human Resources Coordinator
Food Reserve Agency
PO Box 34054
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Food Reserve Agency Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!