Job Vacancy Opened at Patents and Companies Registration Agency for Application | How to Apply.
The Patents and Companies Registration Agency Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Patents and Companies Registration Agency Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Patents and Companies Registration Agency recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Patents and Companies Registration Agency jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Patents and Companies Registration Agency Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA) is a Government Agency established to discharge functions connected with or incidental to eight statutes namely: The Companies Act – CAP 388; The Registration ofBusiness Names Act- CAP 389; The Patents Act- CAP 400; The Trade Marks Act – CAP 401; and The Registered Designs Act – CAP 402, The Layout-designs of Integrated Circuits Act number 5 of 2006, The Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Genetic Resources and Expressions of Folklore Act Number 16 of 2016 and The Movable Property (Security Interest) Act No. 3 of 2016 of the Laws of Zambia.
In line with its Mission Statement of providing efficient and effective registration systems, PACRA is committed to supporting business growth by improving the Agency’s operational efficiency and reducing the time and cost of accessing its services for business.
In order to achieve this, PACRA is advertising for the following position:
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR (Salary Scale: P2)
The main purpose of the Internal Audit Department is to provide all levels of management and the Agency with an independence appraisal of activities and internal controls necessary for the proper conduct ofbusiness and to manage risks to which the Agency is exposed.
- Formulate annual audit plan in consultation with the Audit Committee and management.
- Implement the annual audit plan, including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by the Audit Committee and the Registrar.
- Maintain requisite professional audit staff strength with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience, and professional qualifications to meet the requirements afthis Charter.
- Issue periodic reports on a timely basis to the Audit Committee and the Registrar summarising results of audit activities.
- Keep the Audit Committee Information of emerging trends and developments in internal auditing practices and give recommendations for necessary revisions in Internal Audit Charter and Internal Audit Manual.
- Provide a list of significant measurementgoals and results to the Audit Committee.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities and notify the Audit Committee and the Registrar of the results.
- Ensure that the department complies with sound internal auditing principles and best practices; seek guidance from the International Standards of Auditing and Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Functionally reports to the Audit Committee of The PACRA Board but administratively reports to the Registrar/ CEO
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate
- First Degree in Finance or Business or Economics
- Full ACCA/CIMA
- 5 Years experience at Senior Managerial level in Audit
- Member of ZICA
- Member of The Institute of Internal Audit will be added advantage
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Attractive Terms and Conditions of Service of The Patents and Companies Registration Agency shall apply for the position.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified members af staff should send their application letters together with detailed CVs with traceable references and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications in a sealed envelope and marked position applied for to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Patents and Companies Registration Agency
P.O. Box 32020
Tel +260 211255151/27.
The deadline for receiving Application Letters is Friday 19th June, 2020 at 17.00 hours.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Patents and Companies Registration Agency Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!