Job Vacancy Opened at Fortune Foods for Application | How to Apply.
The Fortune Foods Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Fortune Foods Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Fortune Foods recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Fortune Foods jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Fortune Foods Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Supervisor is responsible for helping in managing the entire restaurant team, maintaining operational standards, safe guarding restaurant assets and customer service. The supervisor team must ensure the Brand integrity stays intact.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts shift meetings with team members
- Ensure operational standards are implemented in the restaurant.
- Conducts opening and closing as well as mid-morning inspections.
- Manage financial procedures of the restaurant (Cash ups, handling floats, banking)
- Conducts weekly evaluations and action plans
- Compile reports re sales turnover, and sales mix Manages, restaurant stock level according to laid down procedure (ordering, receiving, stock control and stock takes)
- Motivates and develop team members
- Handling or workplace procedures
- Provide on job coaching and mentoring of crew to ensure desired skill levels
- Interfaces with customers and resolve queries Ensure a friendly and hospitable restaurant atmospheres Manages by example Conducts daily and weekly staff meetings.
- Supervising of Junior Employees by ensuring all staff report on time to prepare for the day
- Ensuring sales are accurately captured on the POS
- Monitoring and controlling of stock movements in and out of storage facilities.
- Ensuring quality control over meals prepared within the restaurant.
- Reporting to the manager on daily sales summaries for all items sold.
- Ensuring that there is excellent customer service delivery by all staff.
- Maintaining a link between the restaurant and all external suppliers to ensure ordered goods are delivered on time.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by direct supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Should have a certificate or diploma in Business administration or in a hospitality course.
- Should be sober minded with keen interest to learn
- Must have keen attention to detail
- Should be proactive and innovative
- Good financial management skills
- Computer literacy is a MUST
- Good customer service management skills
- Must have 2 years plus experience in Retail
- Experience in Food/ Hospitality is added advantage
Method of Application
Kindly send your applications to [email protected] by close of business (17:00hrs) on 11th March 2020. Attach your CV, Grade 12 Results, application letter and other supporting documents to support your application. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Fortune Foods Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!