Job Vacancy Opened at Frontier Nkisu for Application | How to Apply.
The Frontier Nkisu Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Frontier Nkisu Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Frontier Nkisu recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Frontier Nkisu jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Frontier Nkisu Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Frontier Nkisu School is in the North-Western Province of Zambia. This purpose-built school, of over 700 pupils, is operated by Educore Services. It was established in 2015 to attend to the educational needs of children whose parents work at the local copper mine and the surrounding areas. Frontier Nkisu School offers schooling from Early Years to Grade 7. Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant.
The appointee will report to the Head Teacher and directly contribute to all areas of teaching at Frontier Nkisu School as well as add to the extra-curricular activity in the school.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide the students with an excellent educational experience in accordance with the school’s curriculum. To work in conjunction with the teachers and all staff in contributing to the life of the school.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or primary education newly qualified teacher
- Minimum 5 O’ levels including Mathematics and English
- TCZ registration and practicing Licence
- Police clearance
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a school environment
The successful candidate should possess the following essential skills and attributes:
- Ability to handle students that are in the Early Years classes
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Good inter-personal skills and teamwork are essential
- Deep commitment to the holistic growth and development of learners
- Able to offer a co-curricular activity
- Enjoy living in a small rural community
Method of Application
A full CV and cover letter must be sent to: [email protected] with the subject heading Frontier Teaching Assistant application
Closing date: 19th August 2022
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Frontier Nkisu Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!