Job Vacancy Opened at Sentinel Kabitaka School for Application | How to Apply.
The Sentinel Kabitaka School Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Sentinel Kabitaka School Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Sentinel Kabitaka School recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Sentinel Kabitaka School jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sentinel Kabitaka School Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Primary teacher. The successful candidate will be based at Sentinel Kabitaka School, Solwezi. The Primary teacher should commence no later than 1st May 2020.The appointee will report to the Headteacher of Primary and directly contribute to all areas of teaching and learning as well as supporting in other areas such as boarding.
Sentinel Kabitaka is part of the exciting and ambitious educational establishment in the North – Western Province of Zambia catering for children from Nursery to IGCSE. Following the IPC and Cambridge curricula in Primary, the school delivers examinations in both ECZ (7 & 9) and the Cambridge curriculum to IGCSE (Y12).The school, which is a part of the Educore Services group of schools, offers a holistic education and aims to be especially strong not only in academic achievement but sport, outdoor pursuits and the performing arts.
Main Purpose of the Job
To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate. To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- A minimum qualification of a Diploma in Primary Education.
- A high level of inter-personal skills and teamwork.
- Have exemplary teaching skills, including sportsmanship and be an innovator.
- Teaching and learning skills that will inspire, motivate and challenge children and fellow teachers alike.
- Organisational skills. We are looking for someone who is effortlessly reliable in organisational matters.
- IT skills including use of white board, school apps and websites that enhance teaching and learning.
- Must be a skilled communicator and a community-oriented person.
- An up to date knowledge of the Cambridge Curriculum and some knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum.
- Looking for someone who can lead Chess club and develop this sport.
- Be able to help in marketing the school effectively.
- Energetic and dedicated.
- Skills that involve resilience, accountability, respect for others and integrity.
- Be a life-long learner.
- Must have experience with teaching pupils with English as an additional language.
- Must be able to teach all elements of KS2 using 21st century methodology.
Method of Application
A covering letter and CV with 3 contactable referees must be sent with the subject heading, Sentinel KS2 Teacher to: [email protected]
Closing date: 20/ 03/ 2020
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sentinel Kabitaka School Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!